Thursday, April 11, 2013

C'mon, please gimme a break!


I need some place where I can be myself.
Getting sick and tired of these lifes which I need to go according to what the people here thinks.
Whether a person is good or bad ain't supposed to be judged by their habits, no?
What I'm trying to say here is that ain't a person should be judged based on their characters, their personalites, their way of handling things and also their thinking?
Why is it that we need to be judged and qualified by these people especially through their perception?
How unfair is this?!
But sadly, no matter how these seems to sound unfair and ridiculous, we still need to play according to the rules of the places where we are in.
Once we go against these rules, then I'm sorry but to say that you're out.

Like games, if we do not obliged to the rules and regulations being set, instantly you'll be fouled and will even be disqualified even if you think you have do no wrong.
And if you try to argue or to explain, still these won't change the decision of you being given a red card.
In fact, the more you argue, the worse it will becomes. Why?
This is because of certain people who are so tough in their mind and will listen no more to anything after they have set their mind.

So, in order to survive, we need to oblige to the rules.
And that's not enough.
We still need to follow what the majority thinks and feels.
Unless you don't care about what others thinks about you.
Unless you don't mind being labelled of something.
Unless you don't mind being given a hard time.
And unless, there's nothing important to you out there.
Then, you're welcome to challenge the norm.
Otherwise, we have no choice but to abide.


Hell! What life is this seriously?
I think I need another getaway, again.
>.<




No comments:

Post a Comment